Andaman and Nicobar Islands
Jammu and Kashmir
United Arab Emirates
Jammu and Kashmir
Ottawa, the capital of Canada, is a vibrant city with a lot to offer. It is a popular destination for tourists due to its rich history, cultural attractions, and beautiful natural surroundings. Here are some of the top travel attractions in Ottawa:
1. Parliament Hill: Parliament Hill is the heart of Ottawa, and it's where you'll find the iconic Gothic-style buildings that house Canada's federal government. Take a guided tour of the Centre Block and see the stunning Library of Parliament and the Peace Tower.
2. Rideau Canal: The Rideau Canal is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a must-visit attraction in Ottawa. In the summer, you can take a boat tour or rent a kayak, and in the winter, the canal transforms into the world's largest skating rink.
3. National Gallery of Canada: The National Gallery of Canada houses an impressive collection of Canadian and international art, including works by the Group of Seven and Emily Carr. Don't miss the stunning views of the city from the gallery's rooftop terrace.
4. ByWard Market: The ByWard Market is a lively and colorful neighborhood in the heart of Ottawa. Browse the stalls at the outdoor market, enjoy a meal at one of the many restaurants, or grab a drink at a pub or bar.
5. Canadian War Museum: The Canadian War Museum is a fascinating museum that tells the story of Canada's military history. Explore the galleries and exhibits, including tanks, artillery, and aircraft from Canada's wars.
6. Canadian Museum of History: The Canadian Museum of History, located just across the river in Gatineau, Quebec, is Canada's most-visited museum. Learn about Canada's history and culture through interactive exhibits and displays.
7. Gatineau Park: Just a short drive from downtown Ottawa, Gatineau Park is a stunning natural area with hiking trails, lakes, and scenic viewpoints. In the winter, the park is popular for cross-country skiing and snowshoeing.
8. Supreme Court of Canada: The Supreme Court of Canada is housed in a striking modern building, and you can take a guided tour to learn about the court's history and function.
9. Diefenbunker: The Diefenbunker is a fascinating Cold War-era bunker that was built to protect Canada's government in case of a nuclear attack. Take a tour of the underground facility and learn about the history of the Cold War.
10. Canadian Museum of Nature: The Canadian Museum of Nature is a fascinating museum that explores the natural history of Canada and the world. Don't miss the impressive collection of dinosaur skeletons and the stunning mineral gallery.
It is a vibrant city that offers a lot to see and do, with a rich history, diverse culture, and beautiful natural surroundings. Here are some tips for traveling in Ottawa:
1. Getting Around: Ottawa has an extensive public transportation system, including buses and trains. The city also has a bike-share program, so you can rent a bike and explore the city on your own. Taxis and ride-sharing services like Uber are also available.
2. Accommodation: Ottawa has plenty of accommodation options, ranging from budget-friendly hostels to luxury hotels. Popular neighborhoods to stay in include the downtown core, the ByWard Market, and the Glebe.
3. Food: Ottawa has a diverse food scene, with plenty of options for all tastes and budgets. The city is known for its poutine, a delicious dish made of french fries, cheese curds, and gravy. Other popular dishes include beaver tails (a type of pastry) and maple syrup desserts.
4. Weather: Ottawa has a four-season climate, with cold winters and warm summers. If you're visiting in the winter, be prepared for snow and cold temperatures. In the summer, the city can get quite hot and humid.
5. Language: While English is the primary language spoken in Ottawa, French is also an official language, and many people in the city speak both languages.
Overall, Ottawa is a great city to visit, with plenty of things to see and do. Whether you're interested in history, culture, or nature, there's something for everyone in Ottawa.
Call Us for details
Provide Your Details to konw best Holiday
I Will Book